‘Flourish’ the District Gathering – 18-20 October at Scarborough Spa.
We need an idea of how many people will be attending, so please book your FREE tickets early!
Programme (more details to follow)
7.30pm – Opening Celebration
with music led by musicians from Burniston Methodist Church, followed by comedy with Paul Kerensa.
10am – Flourishing Together
Morning Bible Study led by Ashley Cooper, followed by stories, testimony and conversation about how our churches can flourish in worship, fellowship and mission.
A variety of workshops and activities, Opportunities to explore and enjoy a wide range of different interests and themes – both inside and outdoors.
7.30pm – Evening Celebrations
with worship led by Lou Fellingham. Speaker: Revd Professor David Wilkinson.
9pm – After Hours
Several options for conversation and entertainment
10am – Morning Worship
Opportunities in a range of styles, including:
- All Age Celebration
- Northumbrian Community Worship
- Forest Church
- Holy Communion led by members of the Methodist Sacramental Fellowship
11.30am – Closing Celebration
with music led by Matt Beckingham and “The Call” team.
Children, families and young people:
- A creche will be available on the Saturday morning
- Children’s ministry specialists – Pulse Ministries, will provide children’s work for 5-11s on Saturday morning and evening.
- A dedicated programme is being developed for young people for the weekend.
Book your place online with EventBrite: bit.ly/flourish2019
You will need to arrange your own transport and accommodation.
Looking forward to seeing you there!!!